Thursday, July 22, 2010

Still on bed rest...

Just got back from my appointment! I actually had to go see my OB at the hospital in triage, because everyone decided to go into labor today and she couldn't make it into the clinic. No changes. All my labs were normal, and Thumper was happily thumping away on the monitor with a strong heartbeat. My BP is still high sitting, but normal lying down, so I am on bed rest until Tuesday when I will be induced. If I don't deliver before then! I had a few doozie contractions this morning, and lots of pelvic pressure.

I found out that I will have to labor and deliver lying down again. I had to do this for Alden because he was so premature. Now it is because of my high blood pressure. I am not looking forward to that! I am sending myself vibes for a fast labor.

No comments: