Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dear Baby Boo (aka Thumper),

Time has flown by for all of us. As much as I enjoy having you in my belly, I know that you will be here, in my arms, soon. Emotions are washing over me like waves. I am thankful for all of the love and support from our friends and family. I've been reading a lot to keep myself inspired for your birth. We do have a real name ready for you (although we can't share it yet); it is a strong name, like you. Your older brother felt you kick for the first time today. He was so proud, he kissed you through my belly. We have all of your clothes washed and ready, your bed is next to ours...we are ready for you, Boo. We are ready to celebrate your birthday!

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Scar said...

We continue to think about all of you. Alden can come play anytime he needs or wants too.