Friday, March 19, 2010

20 week anatomy scan and cervical length

19 weeks, 6 days today, to be exact! We saw our beautiful, 12 ounce babe for the first time today. The Perinatologist also said our little girl/boy is beautiful - the opinion was shared by all. Everything looked perfect, including my cervix - thank goodness! I was greatly relieved, because Thursday was a little rough for me. After a Wednesday with lots of walking, stair-climbing, and playing on a playground with my 3 year old, I was feeling more contractions than I liked. They were still not frequent or regular - I just HATE feeling them at all. I feel much better after taking it easy yesterday and today. The good news also helps. I am learning my limits!

We had the technician write the gender in a little baby card that we are keeping sealed, unless I have to go on bedrest... then we would find out! I have to admit it is difficult to not just rip it open...!

OK, now for the show!

Blowing a bubble?!




Another profile...




Hi there!




A secret smile...

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Cute/handsome nose! S/he's getting big!