Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What can I do?

I have come to realize, through multiple life experiences, that I am not really in control. Sounds simple -- but a difficult truth.

What are some things that I can do?

Take: prenatal vitamin (I like Rainbow Light's), Vitamin C 500 mg, Vitamin D 1000 mg, Calcium 500 mg (with magnesium 250 mg and Vit D 200 mg), Probiotics (Florajen 3), and Fish Oil 4 grams (Spectrum is tested and free of pollutants).

Decrease stress: I am in talk-therapy to help me cope with PTSD from my last pregnancy. I am also no longer starting a new job, marriage, home, nor am I in grad school. I write, read, knit, and try to get to bed by 9pm. I am supposed to also do "light" exercise, such as walking for 1/2 hour a day. I need the snow to stop first.

See a fabulous OB: check. I had a fantastic first appointment, which I will post on later.

No comments: